Monday, January 09, 2006

Progress to date, sockus interruptus

So, I've completed 3 columns of dropped stitches. I now understand why people compalin about pulling apart those ladders (damn alpaca fibers, grabbing hold of one another!). So far, so good, however, and I think it's going to look good in the end (fingers crossed...). Either that, or it's a gift for somebody who's not as picky as me!

However, tomorrow night a start a sock class, I'm taking my 2.5 year old out of town for a long weekend, and then the SO will be out of town next week for work. So, I sense of significant slow down in my rate of progress. Will post pics at some point!

How's everybody else doing?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

I'm still waiting on my yarn :(

11:58 AM  
Blogger Jerry & Maxy said...

I started and finished Gioia in Malabrigo over the weekend. (You can check out pics on my blog.) I will finish Bobblicious tonight if the animals cooperate...and then I will be casting on my Clapotis using No No Kitty's Monty Wool in Snow Day colourway. And I'm stoked!

I hope you get some knitting in, Smokey. Sounds like you have a busy few weeks ahead of you. Good luck!

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home