Friday, February 03, 2006

Killing two birds with one stone

Well, since the KAL for the Jaywalker socks is officially closed, I figure that it qualifies as a behind-the-times project. I've chosen it as my Knitting Olympics challenge and will be casting on during opening ceremonies on February 10. I'm using Socks That Rock in the Queen Rock colorway--I swatched last night (Olympics training dontcha know) and I was positively swooning over the yarn's wonderfulness. Can't wait to start! In the meantime, I'm doing another sort of behind the times project--a multidirectional scarf for each of my two girls in Araucania Atacama alpaca, in a lovely pink/red variegated colorway. Hat and scarf (scarf is also out of Atacama, in a black/charcoal.grey/white colorway) for DH are done, just need to be blocked. Busy me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home