Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Here we go!

Hi Im Molly and I'm starting my clapotis today. I got some really neat yarn and I want to see how it holds up. Its 220 yarn in Berry Mix here is a picture of it:
I am a knitter who is very new, but I took into knitting very fast and didnt start very traditionally. I found something I wanted to make and dove in head first. Now I want to knit just about everything.
I chose this because its not a sock... its not a sweater (my first sweater comes later, when the yarn comes in). Its red and pink (spot on for Project Spectrum) and I can learn with it. Wish me luck... I'm a bit weary about this project, so Im glad you all are here!! Alright, im done blabbing on... Later knitters!!

3 Comments:

Blogger smokey said...

Those are gorgeous colors, Molly! I'm sure you'll do a fabulous job, and you'll be pleased with it.

7:13 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Welcome!

Tell me more about project spectrum . . . that sounds like something I could really get obesessive about into.

5:40 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Welcome Molly! Love the yarn!

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home