Saturday, March 25, 2006

Im scared of my Clapotis...

Its quite sad really... im very scared of some yarn, two metal sticks (size 8) some stich markers, and directons. Seperate they are nothing, easy to handle. Together, I panic... I think its that YO stich that does it to me...

I guess Ill keep at it, making all the wonderfull knots, then go to my LYS on Tuesday or Wensday and go "OMG HELP ME!!!" The helpful women there will laugh and wonder what i've done... Ill feel stupid, and we will move on....

Stupid, beautiful yarn that had no meaning in life other then to become a clap...

3 Comments:

Blogger Jocelyn said...

Don't sweat it. Why don't you join the Clapotis Yahoo Group? The group is really helpful.

3:48 PM  
Blogger Jerry & Maxy said...

Molly, is there anything we can help you with? Ask away!

4:40 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Molly, it'll be OK. I promise. Just take a deep breath, dive in, and hang onto the pattern as your life jacket -- it won't steer you wrong.

5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home