Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Add another Clapotis to the list.

My order has been placed with KnitPicks, and I'm now waiting for seven skeins of Andean Silk to arrive in the mail. It may take awhile though, because DH's Visa account has been frozen for security reasons. He's a victim of credit card fraud. Someone on the other side of the country used his number to buy gas. Visa says they got DH's number by double-swiping his card in Vancouver and tranferring the information to a blank card. Somehow, that was then all sent to Ontario. Anyway, hopefully KnitPicks can place my order now that my card has been "unfrozen".

Looking forward to reading about everyone else's projects! The FO's already posted are beautiful!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Oh my gosh! Someone got hold of our # before and tried to have a shopping spree at circuitcity.com! Luckily it was caught and the charges were reversed before there was any damage or nervous breakdowns!

I hope you get your order soon!

3:25 PM  
Blogger Niki, with one "k" said...

Thank you Kim! Thank goodness the credit card companies are sympathetic in these situations.

This morning, I called KnitPicks and the order has gone through. Yay!

3:42 PM  
Blogger LadyLungDoc said...

I bought something on ebay, and because of a PayPal glitch, my hubby's credit card ended up being frozen because of "possible fraud" while we were on holiday. The worst part was that he had to spend 30 minutes on the phone with TD VISA while we were in a store in order to try to sort out what the problem is.

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home