Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I quit Clapotis.

At least, the one I had started and abandoned after the second column of dropped stitches. Remember how I said it was for a friend's mother? And I ended really not liking her once I met her? Well, that friend is no longer a friend (better explanation on my blog) so the Clapotis is no longer my project either. Now I can start it over for myself, in yarn I like. Which, I'll have to think about. I had bought Red Heart in a really cool green, blue and yellowish variagation. But now I don't know. I'm gonna have to think. But, I am doing a Booga Bag. That's gotta count for this knit-a-long - right?

1 Comments:

Blogger LadyLungDoc said...

Good decision - it's hard to give up on a knitting project, but is is very liberating to say to yourself "you know, I really won't WANT this when it is finished", and start frogging away.

At least it was great practice for the one that you are going to make for yourself.

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home