Monday, January 30, 2006

Crapi Clapi Pic



Yuck! Can I just say that I am NOT a fan of the phone in my camera? The walls of my office are off-white, toward cream. They are not a screaming chartreuse. And the yarn for the Clapotis is Brooks Farm FourPlay, colorway "classy," not colorway "crappy" or colorway "muddy." But, hey, this is the only picture I've had the chance to take of it, so here it is. I promise to try and take more tout de suite. In the meantime, feast your eyes on this (and go away starving, please . . .).

2 Comments:

Blogger Zonda said...

It is large...be patient...we can wait for another pic to see that colorway :) I mean we are gonna wait at least until the end of Feb. for mine ;)

6:29 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Hmmm. Just re-read my post. Despite my best intentions, in it I declare my distaste for the "phone in my camera." Um, ah, there is no phone in my camera. I (clearly) meant the 'camera in my phone.'

I'm going to do my utmost to get another picture -- maybe not in the wild (it's raining here), but certainly with a better camera.

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home