Thursday, January 26, 2006

Hello!

Thanks for the invite - another behind the times gal joining in the fun! My name is Felicia and I'm currently knitting ChicKami (as a lead in to Yarn Harlot's Knitting Olympics when I'll be working to get Sitcom Chic done in 16 days). Both are in a minty shade of Lion Brand CottonEase.

I love looking at everyone's Clapotis'. I've made two less than full size versions and have some Schaefer Marjaana for a full size one and matching hat. Here's one done in a handpainted wool/mohair blend.









I'm not used to blogging on a regular basis (as you can see from the blog here created in 2003), but I will check in periodically with updates.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jerry & Maxy said...

Hello, Felicia!!!!! Welcome! Glad you've joined us! The colors of your Clap are beauty-full! I'm hopin' to start mine soon :-).

6:07 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Welcome! I look forward to seeing your behind-the-times projects progress.

5:33 AM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Welcome and I love your clapotis colors!

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home