Thursday, January 12, 2006

Clapotis cast on

Finally, I made myself do this. I really wanted to knit with that silk garden staring at me :). I got through section one, that is after I researched how the heck to do a pfb. Started with my Denise needles, but was too slippery, so switched to bamboo, did a few rows then back to the Denise's. I like the sharp point on them, and with doing a lot of pfb's/kfb's I knew I would need them. I have the next 5 days off and hope to get a few more repeats done then I'll post a pic.
Dropping stitches someday...will I ever??

4 Comments:

Blogger Jerry & Maxy said...

Yeah, Z!!!! You go girl!!!!

7:09 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Enjoy it, and let me know what you think of the Silk Garden for this . . . that may be up next. Although, I'd love to make a mini-Clapotis in just plain red silk. Wouldn't that be striking? Or maybe even a full-sized one (or bigger?). Of course, I'll have to consult with my checkbook before deciding.

11:34 AM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Red...yummy...I bet it would be wonderful! I love RED!

8:30 PM  
Blogger Darbyrose said...

I bet the SG will be beautiful, can't wait to see pics.

Liz, red silk sounds yummy!

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home