Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Making Progress

I've dropped 2 stitches now. On purpose! Whee! I did have a problem when I dropped the first one. I misinterpreted the instructions for picking up the bar and knitting it and the next through the back legs. I did just that. Meaning, I knit them each separately through their back legs and kept on. I didn't do a K2togbl. When I got to the next knit row and realized my mistake, I tinked back to the purl side, purled 2tog, put that stitch back on the left needle and p2tog again. It looks alright. But I'll know better next time. Geez.

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Hmm. My first time through, I did the k2tog tbl, but then wound up with an interval of only five stitches between markers, so I ripped it back and knit each stitch separately through the back loop. That has given me a consistent 6 stitches between markers. But now I'm worried -- might I be forgetting to p2tog when I come back the other way? Anyone else have any thoughts?

5:57 AM  
Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Hmmm...really? I end up with the RIGHT stitch count when I do it that way. Oh geez, just shoot me now.

5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home