Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I killed the Clapotis

Maybe it was the weird state I was in after the Knitting Olympics, but when I picked my Clap back up I just didn't like it. I think it's the yarn. It's far too dark for a Clap, especially with spring looming. I want a bright bunch of changing colors like everyone else has.

*Yes, I would jump off the darn bridge...*

So I killed it.

The needles have been removed and the remains are in a basket just waiting to be ripped and rewound. The Knitting Police have not come, although I am still peeking furtively from behind the curtains, watching.

I feel guilty, but I am going to move on and make Branching Out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

No worries. Sometimes the yarn isn't meant to be what we think it's meant to be. Fortunately, unlike a sculptor, we can return it to its un-shaped state and start over. Enjoy Branching Out!

10:55 AM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Well you know, you don't want to knit something you don't like to if you can help it, right ;) Here's hoping branching out goes better for you! :)

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home