Monday, April 17, 2006

Completed Soleil


Finally after putting it in the bottom of a bag somewhere for the winter months. I took it out last week and finished it! Here's Soleil.
I used some sort of yarn from Denmark, Hjerte Diamant cotton/viscose gauge was good in a beautiful shade of blue. Knitted size 42-44
I like the top but a little disappointed with it. Sorry I didn't get a photo wearing it. Dh said it's to short....I even knitted it an inch or two longer then the pattern called for. It's sorta like a belly type top, should be ok during those dog days of summer and kicking back around the house or maybe I should gift it to someone.

2 Comments:

Blogger Zonda said...

Oh that is so nice too! I guess if I do this, maybe make it like 5" or so longer LOL! So sorry :)

7:28 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Sorry the length didn't work out, but what a great color to do it in! It looks really beautiful. Congratulations!

5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home