Monday, April 24, 2006

New and Ribbing Along

Hi folks - I stumbled across this KAL the other day and thought it was perfect - I just started Ribby Cardi ages behind everyone else.

I'm making it in Cascade 220 in a tan and slate blue and have figured out from everyone else that I should make the body at least 1-2" longer. Any other big suggestions?

All sorts of fun deatils are on my blog, and here are the first and second entries dealing with Ribby Cardi. This week is The Week of the Sock on the blog, but I'll still be knitting RC in the background.

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Welcome Theresa! Sorry for the bandwidth silence around here . . . perhaps its time for me to post a few reminder-type posts to the knittyboard again. Anyway, yes, definitely make the Ribby Cardi a few inches longer -- I wound up with a fabulous sweater that I couldn't wear (gave it to my sister). Even my five-year-old said "it's way too small, mom" as I tried it on.

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home